Sheet Pan Fajitas
¼ cup orange juice
2 tbsp lime juice
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp fresh garlic, chopped
1 tsp ground cumin
½ tsp paprika
½ tsp onion powder
¼ tsp salt
1 Tbsp brown sugar
4 bell peppers, any color, cut into strips
1 yellow onion, cut into strips
2 tbsp olive oil
½ tsp salt
⅔ tsp cumin
⅔ tsp paprika
Juice from ½ of a lime
- Combine the marinade ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add the Henderson Farms Fajita Strips into the bowl and cover. Allow to marinate in the fridge for at least 30-60 minutes.
- Turn your oven to a high broil.
- Lay the peppers and onions on a standard baking tray. Drizzle vegetables with olive oil as well as salt, cumin, paprika, and lime juice. Use your hands or a spoon to toss the vegetables, making sure to coat them with the seasonings on all sides.
- Place your oven rack in the top third of your oven. Set the baking sheet on the oven rack, and leave the oven door cracked at the top.
- Cook your vegetables under the broiler for about 12-15 minutes, tossing them frequently to ensure they are cooking evenly on all sides. (NOTE: Keep a close eye on your vegetables, as it is easy for food left unattended under a broiler to burn).
- When vegetables are about 5 minutes away from being done, remove the baking tray from the oven and push the vegetables to one side. Remove the fajita strips from the marinade and lay on the other half of the baking tray.
- Return tray to the broiler, tossing the beef occasionally to ensure even cooking. Cook for about 3-5 minutes, depending on how rare you like your beef.
- Serve with tortillas, guacamole, salsa, sour cream, and anything else you desire. Enjoy!
Pin this recipe on Pinterest to save it for later!